Friday, February 24, 2012

Here's how I got thousands of visitors to my site

Need TONS of Traffic, More Sales, and More Profits, Read On... 

Have you got a great product or service, plus an effective website that's professional and attractive, but you still can't generate the sales volume you know should be yours? If so, then your business is probably missing the one element that's at the foundation of ALL successful websites: TRAFFIC! 

But what can you do to get your website on the cyber-map? Don't waste time and effort on fly-by-night schemes to bring visitors to your site. Revisitors.com will do all the traffic-generating work for you, and GUARANTEES that you'll get the traffic you want. Depending upon your needs, you can choose any amount of highly targeted visitors who will be directed to your site easily and effectively, with less effort (and cost) than you ever imagined. 

Visit Revisitors.com now to jumpstart your internet SUCCESS!




MY STORY:
I was a little bit sceptic about this service, but I decided to try...
1. I choose first country from where I wanted visitors to my site - I picked up USA. 
2. I choose an interesting area what these visitors are searching - I picked up Console Games.  
3. I choose how many visitors I wanted per day - I choose 2500 visitors per month. 
4. Then I wrote that URL address where I want that traffic landed
5. Then I open my chat software which is linked to my store pages and started to follow stats and after only a few minutes there started to come traffic from USA to that page which I wanted it come - some of these visitors was in my pages over 10minutes, so I saw that they was a real human being and I checked from the stats that they was all over place of United States.
6. Then I went to the site of Google Analytics to check how many visitors came in first 1 hour and there was 52 visitors.
Overall I am very satisfied about this service :)


Fact: It's far easier than you thought to get targeted traffic to your site. Learn the best kept secret of creating a stampede of traffic to your site Now. Check out Revisitors.com for details. 

No comments:

Post a Comment